Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Little Angel in her RuffleButt!!

Little Angel in her RuffleButt!!
Shawn's 1st modeling job!

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Shannon Foley Photography!

SPREAD THE WORD!!! I am very excited to announce that it's official...I have been shooting pictures for a while now but, I officially launched my business. I LOVE taking pictures and the editing process is so exciting. This is something I have really become passionate about. Contact me at shannonfoleyphotography@yahoo.com to book your photo shoot today!

FAN ME ON FACEBOOK!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Houston-TX/Cypress-Fairbanks-ISD/202274749663?ref=ts#!/pages/Houston-TX/Shannon-Foley-Photography/296213106745?ref=mf

Check out my website!
http://shannonfoleyphotography.shutterfly.com

Shannon Foley Photography wants to be there to capture your special moments for you! I know that my job is to help you keep those treasured moments forever and I take pride in being able to provide you with a comfortable relaxed session in which we can capture the true personality and relationship of you and your family. I understand that each client has different needs - that's why I'm more than willing to serve your unique requests. I do offer on location photography assuming the drive is within reason. If you are searching for something that is not on my services list, just ask! I'll be more than happy to help.
Contact me today!
Shannon Foley
832-381-8512
shannonfoleyphotography@yahoo.com

1 comment:

Amber @ RuffleButts said...

Congratulations Shannon!! It takes a lot of courage and faith to pursue a passion as a career, and we wish you all the success in the world!